macally usb on PPC G3 NoteBook

Dan Kahmann yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 29 21:49:01 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

I was hoping that someone on this list could help me get my MacAlly USB PC card working. The web site lists it as supported, but I cannot get it working. I have tried editing /etc/pcmcia , starting up cardmgr manually, but nothing seems to work.
dmesg only lists the usb bridge, no devices.
bootlog shows a conflict btw the PCI bridge and the ATI Rage Pro video adapter for a memory block @ 82000000h ?
I would appreciate any help !
thanks,
D_K

Dan Kahmann
dkah197@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>I was hoping that someone on this list could help me get my MacAlly USB PC card working. The web site lists it as supported, but I cannot get it working. I have tried editing /etc/pcmcia , starting up cardmgr manually, but nothing seems to work. </DIV>
<DIV>dmesg only lists the usb bridge, no devices. </DIV>
<DIV>bootlog shows a conflict btw the PCI bridge and the ATI Rage Pro video adapter for a memory block @ 82000000h ?</DIV>
<DIV>I would appreciate any help !</DIV>
<DIV>thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>D_K</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>