The new YDL 4.0

Sander Nagtegaal yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 1 14:35:01 2004

Indeed I read that "interview" but that was not what I was looking for at all.
I'm afraid that Fedora 1 is an older distro now though since Fedora 2 is
already released. However "based" doesn't mean that they haven't updated the
packages so I still don't have a clue what the YDL people are going to do
with the new release. I hope it fixes alot of bugs that people are now having
with YDL. I'm at the moment not satisfied with my disto and I really like to
try YDL 4.0 as soon as it is released. It will be installed and running in
no-time.