[even more OT] CLI for noobies: The keys to GnuPG

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 1 19:28:01 2004

Albrecht:

Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Of course not, Clint - I read *everything* you post to this list!

You *flatter* me too much, sir! :-)

> In Balsa, for example, you have two buttons "Sign" and "Encrypt" in the
> composer, which you may even preset depending upon your e-mail
> identity.

It sounds as if Balsa has the right approach. I wonder if the developers
are considering porting it to Mac OS X (there might be a Fink port for
OS X's built-in X11 environment -- I should look for it from the Fink
archives)?

Thanks for the great discussion!

Best wishes,
Clint