12" G4/800 iBook video question

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 9 12:22:01 2004

At 12:26 -0700 on 2004-7-8 Norberto Quintanar wrote:

 > But doing a search of the lists I'm pretty sure your 9200 will not
 > work as there were no success stories found in my search.

As far as I know the 9200 is supported by the 2.6 kernel branch (the
stock 2.6.7 is rock solid for me, recommended) and Xorg (I run
6.7.0-r1, again rock solid), though I do not have one to test it
myself (and the information I have does not refer in any way
(positive or negative) to the Mobility variant).

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.