My iMac Just Died (Slightly off topic)

Charles Pillsbury yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 9 15:22:01 2004

I've got a G4/800 12" ibook and I'm loving it... it's the perfect size
for me, light and portable.  for me the combo drive was a must, so the
new G4 iBooks are great.  I'm still fighting to get YDL working with
it... but apparently there's a custom kernel out there that will solve
all of my problems and I'll be happily dual booting with OSX and YDL.

It really depends on your use which *book is going to fit best for
you... but I'd certainly hold off till September on getting a new iMac
with Apple saying the new design is coming out then.

CharlesP