CLI for Noobies: Sign This!

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 12 06:35:02 2004

Friends:

Last weeks "Command Line Interface for Noobies" article on using GnuPG
for secure cryptography sparked a small discussion of the whys and
wherefores of encryption technology. This week's article will do no less:

"Security is everybody's business. Even yours, you lackadaisical,
GUI-dependent, louts! [...] This week we'll learn how to use those GnuPG
keys to create and verify cryptographic signatures."

<http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=04/07/08/0314206>

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: