6400 video question

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 12 11:20:02 2004

Any mac compatible PCI video card, you should have two PCI slots to
be able to upgrade.  ATI makes the easiest upgrade possibilities
though.

--- sadfsdf <> wrote:

---------------------------------
    What type of video card can I upgrade too?

Norberto Quintanar wrote:

According to the following website: ...supports thousands of colorsup
to 800x600, 256 colors up to
1024x764http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/6400.shtmlMight want to get a
new video card.I run a 6500/250 with a matrox millenium video card.
A lot betterthan the stock on-board video.--- sadfsdf <> wrote:

I have a Performa 6400 running x windows with Fluxbox as the
windowmanager. I am wondering what resoltions the system can handle.
Thevideo chip the system has, and im using, is "valkyrie"