YDL 4.0

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 09:46:01 2004

Hi Norberto:
I'm all for shameless plugs.  Thanks for clarifying the meaning of that
funny symbol.  Is there a general reference for such things so that I
can look them up as I come across them?  I understand that these change
according to popular usage, but I'd really like to have at least one
clue so that at least eventually I could in the future appear less
clueless!

I think sure that makes sense; may my old English professor forgive
me...