Article on Installing and Tuning OpenOffice on Mac OS X

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 09:58:01 2004

Friends:

For those of us who are looking for interoperability between the Mac OS
X and Yellow Dog Linux platforms, OpenOffice.org (gotta remember the
".org"!) has been an enticing open source office suite application.
Here's a Web article that describes installing, tuning, and using
OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 on Mac OS X. The article also goes on to describe
how to build "structured" documents that can be translated into linked
PDF files. A hearty "Well done!" to the author, Marc Liyanage:

<http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/docs/openoffice-mac/>

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: