12" G4/800 iBook video question

Charles Pillsbury yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 12:43:01 2004

Well I downloaded both the YDL kernels, and both of the ibook
kernels... and have to remember/figure out how to use the alternate
kernels when booting... but at LEAST I've got something to go on
now... thanks for this information.

I'm curious why YDL/etc don't have installs that skip the options you
don't need and just detect which of the "major" variants on Mac
hardware you have and build accordingly.

CharlesP