[OT] YDL 4.0

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 13:41:01 2004

Do you really think that my new $599.00 NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL
(using over 220 million transistors with supports for a 256-bit
interface for an effective memory bandwidth of 35.2 GB per second which
delivers 600 million vertices, 6.4 billion textured pixels per second
and with its GPU built on an AGP 8X board that includes 256MB of DDR3
memory, with its support for the DVI standard dual link digital signal
specification from the two DVI ports), will be able to drive "Pong"?? I
heard that it's a very demanding graphics app!!