[OT] YDL 4.0

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 13:48:02 2004

Uh, oh. Another misunderstandig here (like Norberto's, earlier today).
Seen my :-) (emoticon) at the end of the message? I was just kidding. I
would never buy that monster truck machine (even if I had the dough). I
love old Macs and the good ol' days.
And I agree with you Ryan - G5s suck. Nine fans to cool the damn thing!