[OT] YDL 4.0

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 17:39:01 2004

David:

David Hacker wrote:
> OK OK sorry I was just airing a viewpoint.

If *anyone* deserves the right to air an occasional viewpoint on this
List, it is you. Singlehandedly, you answer at least 50% of the
questions around here with insightful, helpful, and accurate responses.
I *value* your opinion on any issue that is remotely related to the
topic of this List.

The only viewpoint I would consider not to be a topic for discussion
would be an ad hominem post ("Dr. Clint is a poopy-head," and so on).
There is not, and never will be an excuse for that in our "love fest."

My two centavos.

Best wishes,
Clint