Yellowdog 3.0.1 PPC - no visible cursor

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 17 14:27:01 2004

This problem appears from time to time on OldWorld machines, and previous
posts to this list have said that it is caused by the screen depth setting
being incorrect. Since you have a Lombard, you probably already have in the
kernel arguments box of BootX an entry along the lines of
video=atyfb:vmode:14,cmode:32 so just change the 32 to 8 or if it's already
8, try 32 or 24. HTH
--
"Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do."
                                                        --National Lampoon