OS X and Linux on x86

Anthony Lanni yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 17 15:03:02 2004

    Just FYI, the photoshop deal was a combination of Disney, Pixar, and
Dreamworks, and maybe others.  Codeweavers is, as you may know,
developing support for apps based upon demand.  They judge demand in the
form of dollar amounts; a donation from each company put Photoshop at
the top of the list.

thx
    anthony