IR support

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 22 15:37:01 2004

Take a look here for some information.
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/software/included/details.php?
s_cat_disp=&cat_disp=&app_id=543
You will probably have to load some modules too.  From a root terminal
do lsmod to see what modules are loaded.  If there are no irda modules
loaded try modprobe irda.  What other modules you need will depend on
what you want to use it for.  you can look in
/lib/modules/2.4.22-2?/kernel/net/irda to see what modules are
available.
I have never used this so it is all just from what I found on google.
David C. Hacker, DVM