VSFTPD Problem

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 22 17:02:01 2004

Yes I used it on an earlier release of YDL I guess that VSFTPD is an
improvement for a YDL release.  I should be able to configure it to
work but when I try any of the other conf files I have found on the web
its no go.  I don't believe I'm alone here as this is the default
install of YDL.  There appears to be many good features to VSFTPD
documentation is not one of them and there default install is
problematic.  I know  this for  sure as a web host I used was having
the same problem and they were running RedHat with VSFTPD.