Problem adding yum repositories & yum crashes

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:01:33 -0400

It looks like Derick has the original YDL 3.0 installed, and has
not gotten the 3.0.1 update, which fixed (among other things) a bug
in yum/rpm.  If he updates to 3.0.1, all should be well for him.

It may be necessary for him to use apt-get to do the update,
though, because the yum/rpm in 3.0 was/were broken!  Sigh!

Rick