miboot on a 6400

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:36:22 -0700

Like I said, you can find it on the LinuxPPC 2000Q4 CD. But, since you can't
get that CD anymore, I have now uploaded it to
http://homepage.mac.com/danielg4/miBoot.bin from that CD. Enjoy!
--
"Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do."
                                                        --National Lampoon

> From: sadfsdf <ydl@augustmail.com>
> Newsgroups: gmane.linux.yellowdog.general
> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:07:48 -0500
> Subject: RE: miboot on a 6400
>

> I've been looking for that version all over the place, where can I find it?
>
> Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> You have not told us which version of miBoot you are using (and saying 1.0a3
> means nothing; they're all 1.0a3). Where did you get this miBoot? Is it the
> version that comes with YDL? That version does not use boot.conf at all. The
> only version that does is the binary-only version that came with LinuxPPC
> 2000. All other versions must be configured using a resource editor such as
> ResEdit.
> --
> "No gnu's is good gnu's."   --Gary Gnu, "The Great Space Coaster"
>

>> From: sadfsdf <ydl@augustmail.com>
>> Newsgroups: gmane.linux.yellowdog.general
>> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:12:37 -0500
>> Subject: Re: miboot on a 6400
>>
>> Currently im getting a tux with a red X on there. Ive been reading your
>> guide from april of last year

(http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2003-April/
0>> 0

>>> 2:      Apple_Driver43*Macintosh            54 @ 64