miboot on a 6400

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:48:14 -0700

No clue. The source isn't available for that version, so I have no way to
find out. I would recommend to anyone who insists on using miBoot to simply
use the version that came with BootX 1.2.2, because the source is right
there, so you can just look to see what it wants. IIRC, that version has a
setting for kernel args.
--
"Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do."
                                                        --National Lampoon