HOWTO compile GAIM-0.80

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:57:53 -0500

Andrew:

Andrew wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 18:37, Clinton MacDonald wrote:
>>>First of all, you need the tarball available at
>>> <http://gaim.sourceforge.net/>
>>>[...]
>>
>>This sounds like a FAQ! Would you have any objections if I posted it on
>>the YDL FAQ site? All attribution will be to you, of course.
>
> Post it. no problem.

Done!

<http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Updating+YDL/Compiling+GAIM>

Please check over the FAQ for any errors I might have introduced. Be
vigilant, especially in the little gray boxes that contain "code." I
made a few changes there to highlight whether I thought a command was
supposed to be typed as a user ("[andrew]$") or as root ([root]#").

Thanks, thanks thanks, thanks!

Best wishes,
Clint