OT - Re: To Matthias Saou

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 07:54:01 2004

Using Thunderbird on OS X, have you noticed any quirks, things suddenly
not working? I'd love an OS X client that gave good thread ;-) but
Thunderbird keeps stalling on me. Mail.app shows threads, but clusters
them in one group so I can't see the hierarchy (for that I keep a
mirror on evolution)

	It's what you make it man
	Takes time
	A little bit