Thunderbird package (was: Re: To Matthias Saou)

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 09:28:00 2004

Clinton MacDonald wrote :

> > Geert Janssens wrote :
> >>Well, I have one for you. I see several people are interested in a YDL
> >>package for Thinderbird, the stand alone e-mail client from mozilla.
> >
> > Sure, I'll try building it right now :-)
>
> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am sending this using Mozilla
> Thunderbird (for Mac OS X) right now!

Well, if people could try out the thunderbird 0.6 build I just made and
report any problems, I'd appreciate! Just "yum install thunderbird" if
you're using the ayo.freshrpms.net repository or grab it manually from :

http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/yellowdog/3.0/thunderbird/

If anything seems wrong or missing from the build, please take a look at
the spec file and the build log which are also available at the above
location and send me any changes or fixes.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.383
Load : 0.37 0.43 0.54