G3/300 and US Robotics Serial modem...

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 11:32:01 2004

Gossamer? Pismo? WallStreet? Lombard...?
Where do you people get those code names from?? You seem to speak in
some jargon I can't understand. I've been using Macs since 1986
(Macintosh Plus, I believe) and I've never heard this bunch of a.k.a.
names before. But you seem to feel quite at ease using them... Is there
a list somewhere? Not at www.apple.com, for sure.

Regards.