G3/300 and US Robotics Serial modem...

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 12:31:02 2004

Thank you for the info, Bill.

Dr. MacDonald, I KNEW you where going to jump into this wagon soon, for
you are, as always, very eager to help.

Nathan, don't despair. I'm sure one of these fine gentlemen here in the
list has the answer to your problem... Or (at least) a nice wig!

Regards

Nathan wrote:

Ya'll, I'm glad that my original post has started an interesting
conversation.. However, I'm still ripping my hair out trying to get this
modem to work on my system.

Bill Longman wrote:

Marcelo, I am eternal indebted to Dr MacDonald who pointed me to Mac
Tracker. A little app I use that lifted the fog.