Networked printer question

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 3 10:48:01 2004

Are you able to access the internet wirelessly from linux now?  That is
the first step to be able to connect to the base station.
Try using a samba browser.  The airport extreme base station is
compatible with windows computers, and samba is the linux equivalent to
access windows shares and printers.  I had a regular airport base
station and a printer connected to my iMac and shared.  I was able to
access it from my iBook in linux as a windows printer in cups.  That is
where I would start.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563