Activating K Menu? [OT but worst a look at]

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 4 19:37:01 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 20:16, Longman, Bill wrote:
> > I have no idea. But, gee, you certainly have the longest email
> > signature in the neighborhood!
>
> No doubt! Maybe you could put it all on a web page and just put a url in
> your sig. That would save lots of bandwidth for all of us.

Reading your discussion brough back the memory of a page I read some
time ago.

 <http://www.palindromelist.com/longest.htm>

This is a text that is readable from start to end (up-left to
down-right) AND from end to start (down-right to up-left). Absolutly
amazing stuff!! 'civic' is a (very) short palindrome but that one...
heh, THAT would be a long signature! ;)