[OT]Fake emails being as "failure to deliver"

Eli Cantu yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 07:28:01 2004

so are you saying that by checking my email from any workstation using any
client (browser or dedicated imap/pop), because "they will all do the same
thing", that this exploit will hit the connected smtp smtp/pop/imap server?

(switching to top posting now, cause some ppl have a problem following trends)