Kernel question

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 08:58:01 2004

You probably don't have the 3.01. updates in your yum.conf file.
http://ydl.oregonstate.edu/yum/3.0.1/update/
Add it and then you will get the newest kernel source.
And you should cd into the kernel directory and at least do make
menuconfig to get a default config file in the directory.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179