To Matthias Saou

Anthony Lanni yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 15:11:01 2004

        Thanks, David; I'm pretty sure I've already tried that.  I was hoping for an rpm actually; I like the fuzzy warm feeling I get from actually being able to track software versions and files through a single command interface.
        Come to think of it, I like the icons and menu items that get auto-installed with yd 3.0.x, too.  And having to run that Oo install program for each user isn't exactly my cup of tea.  Brother, I'm a whiner, eh?  :)

        I'll check out that build again.  Maybe I can roll an rpm with the spec file from the fedora site.

thx
        anthony