Cubase like application for Linux?

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 14 00:33:01 2004

> Do you know of a Cubase like application for Linux or some simliar good
> sound recording application? I'd like to start making music again.........

Please view

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

All of the prebuilt packages appear for x86 Linux only, but are free
software so it may be possible to do this on a Mac as well.  I don't
know about the applicability of the low latency kernel to PPC though.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,