blank screen on logout

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 16 02:50:02 2004

For me this happens occasionally too. Although the 'blank' screen is not
exactly blank, it's light grey. I think there is a bug that causes some
widget to be drawn on screen incorrectly.

But the screen still works. If I aim at the spot where there is normally
the System button, down below, I can still click it, and the small
dialog asking to shut down or reboot pops up.

It happens more or less half of the times I log out.

Cheers,

Geert