[OT] Yum and other internet cr@p

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 16 08:19:01 2004

Yesterday, Yahoo! decided to "upgrade" my email.  100mbs of
searchable email is pretty sweet, but they switched to a CSS
interface.  At work it doesn't bother me, but now Konqueror at home -
YDL box - sees nothing but jumbled characters.  Ahhh, the joys of
upgrades.  So I decided to re-install Galeon via yum, and in the
middle of the install my town suffered a blackout.  Since I have a
UPS, I just shut everything off and waited for the power to come on
and retry.  When I attempted the yum install galeon I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):

yadda yadda yadda

So my two off-topic quesstions.  How do I "fix" yum and or fix my
jumbled web page?

Thanks in advance

Norberto