YDL 3.0 on PowerBook 15" Radeon 9700?

Reiner Klenk yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 18 10:17:01 2004

I installed from 3.0.1 ISO images and that seems to mostly work. CPU
running at half speed, sound and X not working out of the box (but can
be made to work, no DRI), no support for builtin airport extreme card
(hope you bought the model with pcmcia slot, pcmcia works). Suspend
doesn't work but I haven't looked into that. Ethernet works. Have not
tested USB and bluetooth.

Regards,
Reiner