no longer get boot choice

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 20 23:27:01 2004

Olaf,

   I have never used MOL before, but I do know there are serious issues
with YDL 3.0 and 3.0.1 with Max OSX 10.2.8.  I believe there was a
notice on the YDL website back when the 10.2.8 update came out.  When
you do get this straightened out, do not upgrade to 10.2.8.  I did not
hear of issues with any other 10.2 updates.

This is all the help that I can provide about this issue.

Chris