Flash for YDL

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 21 13:04:00 2004

Blessed be he that can Google better then I.  Been searching for over a
week now looking for SOMETHING that will let me view Flash site.  Now when
i follow those compile instructions and remove Kflash, I still get an
error when I try to build it.  Being a somewhat newbie myself this is
where I turn to the group and ask....."Can anyone tell me what the heck
this actually MEANS?"

make[1]: `libz.a' is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jwarm/download/flash-0.4.10/Zlib'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jwarm/download/flash-0.4.10/Lib'
g++ -O3 -Wall -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -I../Jpeg -I../Zlib  -c -o shape.o
shape.cc
shape.cc: In function `void flushPaths(ShapeParser*)':
shape.cc:311: `sqrt' undeclared (first use this function)
shape.cc:311: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)

Thanks again all for your help, you beat the nasty explicitive out of the
Gentoo mail lists.

Jason

<quote who="Norberto Quintanar">