WINE for PPC

Sander Nagtegaal yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 15:00:02 2004

I've been trying to get WINE working on Yellowdog. Due to the fact that
yellowdog has an ( old when compared to Gentoo ) version of gcc it wil not
work. It will segfault trying..............
It's a hell lot of work to set QEMU up with WINE but would be worth it......
I'd suggest you install Gentoo or wait for the next version of Yellowdog where
they ( I hope so ) updated all those things. The fact is.......compared to
source distros . the rpm distro seem to get pretty old pretty fast...........
Right now Gentoo is too much work for me though.....I think I need my vacation
for that kind of stuff............

I can deliver anyone who want to know how to do it a text file with
instructions in it though. I did not make this myself but got it from the
QEMU mailinglist. If you guys want this then please say yes to my post and
I'll post it on this list.

Hope this helps,

Sander