Flash for YDL

Bill Fink yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 22:03:01 2004

Hi Jason,

swfdec seems to work OK for basic flash animations, but nothing fancy
like the maze game.  There's a source RPM out there that builds fine
on PPC Linux.  I forget now where I got it from (another list member
mentioned it a while back).  Once you have the source RPM, you just
do a:

	rpm --rebuild swfdec-0.2.2-gst.2.src.rpm

However, having done it myself now, I'm not sure it was really worth
the effort.

						-Bill