PCMCIA Cards

Scott Nance yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 24 13:12:00 2004

I picked up a Microsoft branded 802.11b wireless adapter that seems to
work pretty well in Debian and Gentoo. I haven't tried it explcitly with
YDL, but it's mostly kernel support stuff anyhow, so I don't see why it
shouldn't work.

Here are the specifics:
Microsoft MN-520 Wireless Notebook Adapter
802.11b Prism Chipset

I happened to snag it a few weeks ago from buy.com for about twenty dollars.

-Scott
<sconan@san.rr.com>