OpenOffice and KAddress Questions

Ed Sutherland yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 24 21:13:01 2004

A couple questions:

Does OpenOffice.org automatically save documents you are working on,
like MS Word? That feature has saved my life a few times when 10
minutes into a piece, I go to save a document and *boom* MS Word quits
-- but has saved my writing up to that point.

I know that KAddress is system-wide, but do I have to use the clunky
KAddress interface just to search the cards? Is there anyother way to
search for addresses besides the actual KAddress app? (I know this is a
rather oblique question, but I'd like to hit a couple keys, have a
window pop up, enter a contact name and *bam* get the information I
need.)

Thanks.

Ed