Repost boot problem

Zugwrack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 25 05:25:01 2004

Don't know why my original post didn't make it in the digest..oh
well..here is my problem as originally stated below...

Ok I am just about there....however after install and reboot it is
trying to load
usbcore.o...after this fails it attempts to continue until it errors
on usbkbd Looks like since it can't load the main module
for USB devices to work it can't setup the keyboard? At this point it
just dies...

Is there a way I can boot back to one of the YDL 3.0.1 cds and access
/var/log and get it onto a floppy so that I might be able and post it
to get further help from anyone here? I have a USB floppy attached.

Why would it not be able to load this module since as we know  Macs
use USB  for keyboards, mice, and many other peripherals?

Not everyone may have read my first post so here is what my system is
comprised ot.

Powermac G4 dual 1.0ghz, 512 meg ram, firewire western
digital hard drive 250 gigs, IBM internal hard drive 80gig, external
firewire DVD burner LaCie(not turned on during install) 17" Studio
Display, Macally USB floppy drive, etc.