Visual issue

Brian Whitesides yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 27 21:36:01 2004

I currently have 384 (I think that's right) MB of RAM, so lack of RAM
probably isn't the problem.  I think I'm just holding my breath for 4.0, and
then hold my breath again as I wait to see if anyone comes up with a
workable solution to install it using BootX.  Sigh...  Damn my poor ass.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
[mailto:yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com] On Behalf Of
Jason Warm
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 3:18 PM
To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Subject: Re: Visual issue

Brian
    I have the same issue with my Wallstreet (192 RAM, 10 Gb hd, same
video setting on BootX).  I had always assumed that the problem stemmed
from my current lack of RAM.  The one time I DID get the problem to
disappear was when I built a 2.6.5 kernel.  I did not run that for very
long as I was mainly just testing some functionality of 2.6.5 and then
dropped back to 2.4.22-g.

    Anyone else have this issue?

Jason