USB hard drive and CD-RW

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 28 12:54:01 2004

Try that:

]# dmesg | grep <string>

	where <string> can be anything to search for into dmesg file, piped
through grep. This is a filter of some sort. Subdue <string> with usb,
USB, disk, drive and so on until you find what you are looking for.

There is the 'Info Center' ('kinfocenter' in a terminal or just select
it from 'System Tools' in KMenu) There is a section entitled 'USB
Devices' If its only recognized, it will be there. You may have to
format it in a format YellowDog can understand.

-andrew