MOL full screen problem

Artprecha Rugsachart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 2 12:35:02 2004

Hi,

I'm having trouble with mol full screen mode. Every time I run
molvconfig, and test the screen, my understanding is that I suppose to
press Y 3 times. But when I choose and test each screen and when
testing screen appears, I can press y only once and molvconfig return
to its menu screen and indicate OK BAD BAD (for 8 15 24). When I run
mol in console mode then the screen appears creepy yellow.

I'm using 2003 powerbook g4 12" 867MHZ
YDL 3.0.1
mol-0.9.69.1a
mol-kmods-0.9.69-1.2.4.22.2d

Another question is, since I'm using powerbook. most of my F keys
(F1-F12) have been set to other purposes, volume control, etc. So how
can I switch between console mode (full screen) and x mode in this case
(my understanding is we have to press ctrl-cmd-F7, but F7 is not work)

Any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Art