Help! Can't log-in

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 3 00:15:02 2004

I'd boot into single user mode. This should give you root access
without requiring a password. From there you can reset your password,
assuming that's all that's wrong. Otherwise straight to the log files
and try to figure out what's killed authentication.

So, does anybody know how to startup YDL in single user mode? I'm
guessing it's a kernel parameter entered via yaboot. Anyone? Anyone?