Linux Email Client that works with "Exchange Mail"

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 13:29:00 2004

--- Ray Auge <rayauge@doublebite.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 13:46, Norberto Quintanar wrote:
> > As a matter of fact they're a little perturbed about my
> > erasing Win XP and loading a different distro of linux on my work
> > laptop. <--Must have been a virus ;)
> I'm sure you meant that you HAD a virus (Windows) and so you
> removed it
> by installing Linux. ;)

Yes, that's exactly what I meant :)  Funny, but I'm the only chemist
in my department that has never had a virus, had a BSOD, or worse
made a help desk call.  I attribute it all to linux.  Thanks to CUPS
I can print to ANY printer in our building.  Can roam anywhere with
wireless access, and my favorite reason?  All the software was free.  Bwahahahahahaha