Linux Email Client that works with "Exchange Mail"

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 14:47:01 2004

Actually, more like the PCI-Powermacs site 8-O  Oops, I think I just
extended my 3 day timeout indefinitely!  Oh well, I don't need to
know how to run Windows 95 on my 8600 that's running Mac 8.6.  with
32 MB of ram.  <---joke, heavy on sarcasm :)  To the vituperative
surfer dude: Did you ever find Nemo?