Debian vs YDL?

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 17:42:01 2004

If you Google for PPC Debian you'll find a lot of pages with install
instructions. Looks like there's some post-install manual configuration
involved in getting things like sleep working but it's all well
documented now.

Anyway I was just tidying up my browser bookmarks and found this:
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook/
It explains how to do a diskless network build of PPC Debian. Pretty
cool.

Greg