Dual Boot Bug...

Dan Hopper yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 8 06:45:09 2004

The link you offered doesn't appear to work.

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_3.0/dualdrive_applepartmap.shtml

"Can't find" error...

I seen to be having the same problem.

Have OSX 2.8 installed on the first partition,
9.0.1 installed on the second partition.

Try to boot into OSX and get:
Can't open: Can't open: Can't open: Can't open: Can't open: Can't open:
... etc...
Then falls into the OS 9 partition and boots.

Have tried booting from the install disk, running the Disk Utility to
repair the disk and then repair permissions.
Have tried booting from Norton and repairing the disk

no luck...

Searching for a solution that I can try.

Not exactly a novice but "comand-line" phobic...

Is there hope?

Would you please email me a link to something that might help?

Thank you,
Dan Hopper