Latest Mozilla?

Ray Auge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 8 10:47:01 2004

OR, you can read Niell Miller's frequent post to this list.

Quote from Niell:
[start quote]
Announcing a Mozilla 1.7a distribution for GNU Linux/PowerPC.

-
Here's the relevant information:

Mozilla:   1.7a with SSL and Xft enabled
Build ID:  2004022700
uname -a:  Linux maceva 2.6.3-rc2-ben1 #7 Sun Feb 15 18:48:06 CST 2004
ppc GNU/Linux
gcc -v:    gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 (Debian)
--

More information available here: